Like any other country, Cyprus has a variety of visas available to foreign nationals who plan to travel within its borders, and one of them is a work visa. The work visa allows foreigners to enter Cyprus to live and work there. However, it’s important to note that the work visa itself does not allow foreign nationals to seek employment in Cyprus. The visa only grants entry into the country.
Foreign employees will require three separate documents if they plan to relocate to Cyprus to work for your company. They’ll need to apply for:
- A Cyprus work permit, which gives the holder authorization to work in Cyprus
- A work visa, which allows the holder to travel to Cyprus to work
- A residence visa, which is necessary for any foreign national who plans to live in Cyprus for more than 90 days
To obtain a work permit, applicants will need to provide the following documents:
- Application forms completed by the employer
- A valid passport
- An employment contract with a company based in Cyprus
- The employer’s tax clearance certificate
- A criminal background check from the applicant’s country of residence
- Medical certificates showing that the applicant is in good health
- Payment of the application fee
The requirements for a Cyprus work visa include:
- A valid passport
- A completed application
- Medical and police clearance certificates
- Proof of travel health insurance
- Proof of sufficient financial means
- An employment contract with a company in Cyprus, sealed by the Department of Labor
Foreign employees who plan to move to Cyprus will need a work permit first and foremost, and it’s the employer’s responsibility to apply for this permit on the worker’s behalf. The employer will need to prove that there are no eligible job seekers in Cyprus who could fill the position. They’ll also need to get a letter of recommendation from the Department of Labor. After acquiring the necessary letter, the employer should apply for the permit at the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
After obtaining the work permit, the employee should visit the embassy or consulate in their country of residence to apply for a work visa. The applicant can travel to Cyprus as soon as the relevant officials issue the visa.
A foreign employee will need to apply for a residence permit within one week of arriving in Cyprus. To do so, they should visit the local police department or the Central Offices of the Civil Registry and Migration Department. Applicants will need to provide a signature and biometric data.
After obtaining all three of these documents, the employee can legally live and work in Cyprus.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or immigrate to any country, talk to Immigration Ultimate, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
Immigration Ultimate offers a wide range of services and products for aspiring overseas students, professionals and graduates including Work visa, study visa, TR visa, PR visa, Family reunification visa for many countries.
email: email@example.com, www.immigrationultimate.co.in or call us at +91-33-4600-0504 or +91-9051956387, Also subscribe and visit our social media:
1) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/immigrationultimate/
2) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/immult/?viewAsMember=true
3) Twitter: https://twitter.com/immiultimate
4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/immigrationultimate/
5) YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/immigrationultimate/