As a regulation, before you enter any foreign country, you will need to have a visa. The type of visa that you will require to enter the respective country will depend on your purpose of visiting. Successful applicants should show that they have good intentions for visiting. One such type of visas is the temporary visa or nonimmigrant visa, which has different names in different countries – sometimes referred to as the visitor visa. As the name suggests, a temporary visa allows the holder to stay in the foreign country for a specified period which when it elapses, he or she is required to depart. There is always a regulation that the visa should not expire if you are still in the country. However, most states can allow you to apply for an extension while in the country or not. The category of people who qualify for an extension is usually well defined in their laws. Failure to leave the country you are visiting after the expiration of your temporary visa, you will be branded an unlawful non-citizen and the consequence it deportation. In some instances, if found breaking the law after the expiration of your stay, you may be charged and blacklisted from visiting the country again. It is prudent to ensure that you know the expiry date of your visa and make preparations for an extension if needed. While on a particular visa, like a temporary visa, you can only be allowed to participate in specific activitie..
A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a territory to a foreigner, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that territory. Tourist Visas typically may include limits on the duration of the foreigner’s stay, areas within the country they may enter, the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual’s right to work in the country in question. Tourist Visas are associated with the request for permission to enter a territory and thus are, in most countries, distinct from actual formal permission for an alien to enter and remain in the country. How Apply tourist visa In each instance, a visa is subject to entry permission by an immigration official at the time of actual entry, and can be revoked at any time. A tourist visa document most commonly takes the form of a sticker endorsed in the applicant’s passport or other travel Required documents. Apply tourist visa.. Apply tourist visa.
Historically, immigration officials were empowered to permit or reject entry of visitors on arrival at the frontiers. If permitted entry, the official would issue a visa, when required, which would be a stamp in a passport. Today, travellers wishing to enter another country must often apply in advance for what is also called a visa, sometimes in person at a consular office, by post, or over the internet. The modern visa may be a sticker or a stamp in the passport, or may take the form of a separate document or an electronic record of the authorization, which the applicant can print before leaving home and produce on entry to the visited territory. Some countries do not require visitors to apply for a visa in advance for short visits.
Short-stay or visitor visas
For short visits to the visited country. Many countries differentiate between different reasons for these visits, such as:
- Private visa, for private visits by invitation from residents of the visited country.
- Tourist visa, for a limited period of leisure travel, no business activities allowed.
- Visa for medical reasons, for undertaking diagnostics or a course of treatment in the visited country’s hospitals or other medical facilities.
- Business visa, for engaging in commerce in the country. These visas generally preclude permanent employment, for which a work visa would be required.
- Working holiday visa, for individuals travelling between nations offering a working holiday program, allowing young people to undertake temporary work while travelling.
- Athletic or artistic visa, issued to athletes and performing artists (and their supporting staff) performing at competitions, concerts, shows, and other events.
- Cultural exchange visa, usually issued to athletes and performing artists participating in a cultural exchange program.
Frequently Asked Questions.
There are various programs associated with visitor program but the easier to get visitor visas are Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Czech, Portugal, Denmark,Sweden and Germany.
Application Process for Visitor|Tourist|Shortterm Visas
You can apply for 6month, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years and 10 years provided there are certain rules and requirements when it comes to issuing a visa. Subsequently, it is important to be aware of all the requirements before submitting an application. Application process are follow as:
- Visa application form. Fully completed with the correct information, printed and signed at the end.
- Two recent photos. Taken within the last three months, in compliance with the Schengen visa photo criteria.
- Valid passport. No older than ten years and with a minimum validity of three months beyond your planned stay in Schengen. It must have at least two blank pages in order to be able to affix the visa sticker.
- Roundtrip reservation or itinerary. A document that includes dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area. Find out how to get flight reservation for tourist visa application.