Types of Work Visas in Finland

Citizens of countries outside of the European Union (EU), Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, and Liechtenstein will need to apply for a residence permit before working in Finland. The type of permit your employees will need depends on the nature of the work they’ll be doing for your company. The following three categories of Finnish work visas will be relevant for most companies:

  • Business visa: A business visa permits the employee to stay in Finland for up to 90 days. This visa does not allow the employee to directly engage with work, however. A business visa does allow the individual to attend conferences and seminars. This visa may be relevant during the onboarding process for employees who will not be staying to work in Finland.
  • Residence permit for self-employment: This permit may apply to some individuals within your company, including private entrepreneurs, partners, and members of a cooperative. Your business will need to be registered with the Trade Register at the National Board of Patents and Registration before this permit can be issued.
  • Residence permit for an employed person: This visa is the most common type, and most companies will need to be familiar with it for expanding operations in Finland. There are three types within this category, which are Continuous (A), Temporary (B), and Permanent (P). Employees seeking residence in Finland for the first time should apply for a Temporary permit.

Requirements to Obtain Finland Work Visas

To obtain a working visa in Finland, each employee will need:

  • An employment contract
  • A valid passport and passport photo
  • A residence permit for an employed person application
  • Medical certificates

If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or immigrate to any country, talk to Immigration Ultimate, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
Immigration Ultimate offers a wide range of services and products for aspiring overseas students, professionals and graduates including Work visa, study visa, TR visa, PR visa, Family reunification visa for many countries.

email: info@immigrationultimate.co.in, www.immigrationultimate.co.in or call us at +91-33-4600-0504 or +91-9051956387, Also subscribe and visit our social media:

1) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/immigrationultimate/

2) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/immult/?viewAsMember=true

3) Twitter: https://twitter.com/immiultimate

4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/immigrationultimate/

5) YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/immigrationultimate/

6) Pininteresthttps://in.pinterest.com/immiultimate/

Immigration #PR #TR #education #study #work #passport

invest #investment #investmentvisa #businessvisa #life #passport #qualitylife


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published.


Powered by WhatsApp Chat

× How can I help you?