Slovakia, which is officially known as the Slovak Republic, is a desirable location for expatriates due to its high-income economy, rising living standards, and resilience in the face of a relatively recent financial crisis.
Types of Work Visas in the Slovak Republic
The Slovak Republic is part of the Schengen Area. This means that foreign nationals from nonvisa-exempt countries will need a Schengen visa to enter Slovakia. Several categories of Schengen visas are available, but the three most common types are the:
- Airport transit visa: This visa allows foreign nationals to travel through Slovakia on their way to another destination.
- Entry visa: An entry visa allows foreign nationals to enter the Slovak Republic for short-term purposes.
- Long-stay visa: A long-stay visa allows foreign nationals to remain in the Slovak Republic for an extended period of time.
Foreign nationals who intend to work in Slovakia will need to obtain a Slovak work permit as well as a residence permit.
Requirements to Obtain Slovakia Work Visas
Foreign nationals will need the following documents to apply for a Slovakian Schengen visa:
- A completed application form
- A valid passport containing at least two blank pages
- Two recent passport photographs
- Proof of sufficient financial means
- Proof that the applicant has travel medical insurance coverage for their stay in Slovakia
- An employment contract with a company based in the Slovak Republic
To apply for a permit to work in the Slovak Republic, foreign nationals should be prepared to submit the following documents:
- A valid passport
- A signed application form completed in the Slovak language
- An employment contract or official job offer from an employer based in Slovakia
- Officially translated documents that support the applicant’s professional and educational qualifications for the position
The Slovakian Labour Office may require additional documents on a case-by-case basis.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or immigrate to any country, talk to Immigration Ultimate, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
Immigration Ultimate offers a wide range of services and products for aspiring overseas students, professionals and graduates including Work visa, study visa, TR visa, PR visa, Family reunification visa for many countries.
email: email@example.com, www.immigrationultimate.co.in or call us at +91-33-4600-0504 or +91-9051956387, Also subscribe and visit our social media:
1) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/immigrationultimate/
2) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/immult/?viewAsMember=true
3) Twitter: https://twitter.com/immiultimate
4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/immigrationultimate/
5) YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/immigrationultimate/