Types of Work Visas in Slovenia
The Slovenian government issues a variety of different visas to foreign nationals based on the purpose of their planned visit to Slovenia. The categories of visas issued in Slovenia include:
- Business visas
- Visas for medical purposes
- Visas for members of official delegations
- Tourist visas
- Visas for study, research, or training
- Airport transit visas
- Visas for spouses of Slovenian citizens
While these visas allow entry into Slovenia, they do not give foreign nationals the right to live and work there on a long-term basis. For that, foreign nationals will need to obtain a Single Work and Residence permit.
Requirements to Obtain Slovenia Work Visas
Any foreign employees who are not citizens of member states of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) will need a Single Work and Residence permit to work in Slovenia. This permit is sometimes referred to as a Single Permit. To obtain this permit, applicants will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport
- A passport photo and fingerprints, which will be taken at the time of the application
- Proof that the applicant has health insurance coverage in Slovenia
- A recent criminal background check from the applicant’s country of residence
- A bank statement proving that the applicant has sufficient financial means to support themselves in Slovenia
In some cases, the applicant will also be asked to attend an interview with Slovenian officials at the embassy in their country of residence.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or immigrate to any country, talk to Immigration Ultimate, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
Immigration Ultimate offers a wide range of services and products for aspiring overseas students, professionals and graduates including Work visa, study visa, TR visa, PR visa, Family reunification visa for many countries.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.immigrationultimate.co.in or call us at +91-33-4600-0504 or +91-9051956387, Also subscribe and visit our social media:
1) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/immigrationultimate/
2) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/immult/?viewAsMember=true
3) Twitter: https://twitter.com/immiultimate
4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/immigrationultimate/
5) YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/immigrationultimate/