Poland is a member of European Union. Poland offers temporary residence to business investors who want to start a new business in the country.
It generally requires the investor set up a business activity & demonstrate that they generate at least 15K EUR of income a year to be eligible for a temporary residence permit.
Multiplying the 15,000 EUR income can lead to more temporary residence permits for the investors. Investors can invest in real estate as a business.
After 3 years of holding the temporary residence, the foreign can apply for permanent residence in Poland.
After 3 years of PR , the foreigner can apply for naturalization into Polish citizenship.
Citizenship by investment is also possible but it is not a straightforward process. In past Investors had invested 1 million EUR into Polish economy were able to get naturalization.
The polish passport also allows the visa free travel within the European Union.
Poland business Investor:
Some foreigners may establish and conduct business activity may take up and conduct business activity exclusively in the form of:
- Limited partnership – more information on registration, conducting and obligations resulting from this form of business activity.
- Limited joint stock partnership – more information on registration, conducting and obligations resulting from conducting this form of business activity.
- Limited liability company – more information on registration, conducting and obligations resulting from conducting this form of business activity.
- Joint stock company – more information on registration, conducting and obligations resulting from conducting this form of business activity.
A foreigner who wants to establish one of the aforementioned partnerships or companies does not have to legalize his stay in Poland and apply for a work permit in Poland. Such a foreigner is the owner of a company and does not have to physically reside in Poland – he can register a firm via the Internet.
Members of family of foreign persons to whom international agreements apply and who can take up business activity in the form of a limited partnership, limited joint-stock partnership, limited liability company.
People who are interest to do business in Poland can contact the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP) which provides training courses for entrepreneurs & organizes post-graduate studies.
Direct investment ways are not available now. It is the only way to receive the residency in Poland. The visa is called ENTREPRENEUR VISA….;..
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or immigrate to any country, talk to Immigration Ultimate, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
Immigration Ultimate offers a wide range of services and products for aspiring overseas students, professionals and graduates including Work visa, study visa, TR visa, PR visa, Family reunification visa for many countries.
email: email@example.com, www.immigrationultimate.co.in or call us at +91-33-4600-0504 or +91-9051956387, Also subscribe and visit our social media:
1) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/immigrationultimate/
2) LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/immult/?viewAsMember=true
3) Twitter: https://twitter.com/immiultimate
4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/immigrationultimate/
5) YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/immigrationultimate/